Monday, July 27, 2015

Texas to Oklahoma

I (somehow) waited all weekend without pestering my DS for updates; but as of this morning, the current location is about to enter Oklahoma. So, I'm going to call it...
I'd say it's about half-way here!

Travel time was a little slower than I had hoped over the weekend, but maybe it'll be high-speed on main lines at least until Kansas City, MO? One can certainly hope!

I was unofficially hoping for an early delivery maybe this weekend... but maybe not. We'll see. Worst case, I get a little more time to prepare the trade-in, clean the garage, and maybe have to take a day off work next week.

Here's an update on the BNSF mainline. It's on that orange line, northwest of the "O" in the Oklahoma City label... west of Enid, OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment