Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Long Distance Pickup

In just one more day, I will FINALLY be able to take delivery of my new 85D... in Cincinnati... 2 hours away from where I live.

I was informed that due to the nature of my financing, they could not deliver it to Indianapolis or my house. I'm also thinking that as Tesla Motors transitions more to a mass-production company, the doorstep delivery of cars is fast becoming a thing of the past.

No matter... They are renting an Enterprise one-way rental car for me to drive to the service center for pickup. Supposedly, all I have to do is go pickup the rental car, and hit the road.

Besides, I'd rather not have the attraction and spectacle of a huge truck unloading an expensive looking car in my entry-level-home subdivision.

If there's anything of consequence with this, further, I'll edit and update.

No comments:

Post a Comment